Long term project

dollythelw

baby Butters welder has been in a sulk since larger sibling moved into the laboratory so we felt it was due for a bit of bling

before....

NBCnormal.JPG

after....

NBCBling.JPG

curently looking for spinners and lowering kit if anyones got a set kicking about?

Jez - you call that bling? It's a good start, but... where's the hydraulic suspension bouncing up and down to the stereo? Where's the ICE and the bikini-clad honeyz?

Honestly, you've got a long way to go before Andy's 'King of Bling' title is under threat! The LEDs don't even match the paintwork! On the other hand they'd look great against the blue of my Cebora - you'd better hand over the bling and I'll pimp it on a real rig for you! :D:D:D

At least polish the wheels! :blink::o

Al.

B)

got a pair of 1500w subs to put on the bottle carrier and a 20 gazillion watt amp to spur of the gas solenoid - banging drum n bass whenever you pull the trigger B) its louder than the ESAB and my mates Miller looks sick in comparison... cept his has a higher wire speed but 'is gurfriend is mingin

found some police headlight strobes for the cabinet and a high level brake light last night, spinners....hmmm could be tricky to knock up but I'll give it a go

Im on the look out for a body kit though, that way it could look like a synergic mig but only cost peanuts on insurance - ayyyyeee

Halfrards do a nice line in fluffy dice and tax disc holders! ;)and stuff

my son has a sticker on his Mini which reads ....

"lower than your grannys nipples"

have you though of such tasteful art work as this also?

I cant wait to see the end result! maybe this will start a trend?

what next high lifts?LOL.

Jez,

Have you thought about adding some blue LEDs to the torch? Is bound to add at least 10Amps accross the Arc range...

Mark

blues ok but green LEDs at least doubles the amp range - thought everyone knew that one, (good tip for people with thin stuff to weld though Mark ;) )

might have to change the colour as its a bit london crab at the mo - any suggestions??

blues ok but green LEDs at least doubles the amp range - thought everyone knew that one, (good tip for people with thin stuff to weld though Mark ;) )

might have to change the colour as its a bit london crab at the mo - any suggestions??

But if you add greens you will have to uprate your Gas hose to a carbon fibre(look) reinforced racing version! :blink:

Personally I like the Orange, being a fellow butters owner, but I do think some more graffix down the side would certainly help (I noticed our local halfrauds were getting rid of all thier '2fast 2furious' graffix).

Maybe some flames for that old skool hot rod look?

Mark

But if you add greens you will have to uprate your Gas hose to a carbon fibre(look) reinforced racing version! :blink:

I could find some overbraid to give the gas line the Goodridge look? need a high speed regulator to handle the green leds, Ive got a mate with a D/A saphire I could get for it

Maybe some flames for that old skool hot rod look?

Rat rod stylee? sort of Sierra Cosworth with rusty bits and 29" alloys? cool B) yep I like that

I could find some overbraid to give the gas line the Goodridge look? need a high speed regulator to handle the green leds, Ive got a mate with a D/A saphire I could get for it

Rat rod stylee? sort of Sierra Cosworth with rusty bits and 29" alloys? cool B) yep I like that

For a true rat rod you would need t replace the regulator handle with a skull with red led eyes...

There he goes again! The Mad Scientist in his Lab............

Watch out though!!! Scrapiron may just start selling them? They seem to have a reputation for high jacking all the good ideas...

In fact that plant is in thier colours.....:-)

Mark

Bring it on Al!!

(as long as the panda burger isnt at any risk)

I've been saving for the extra trimmings all week - you can have grated rhino horn if they serve it! :P

I feel a little welder bling coming on...

I suppose I'll have to start surfing chav-sites to find out what the hell the actually DO now...? :blink:

I'm liking the trigger-action drum'n'bass though! :D

Maybe I'll lower it with some blingy chrome castors... A Burberry paint job, maybe a PVC drainpipe roll cage (I wouldn't be the first...)? Braided or silicone gas-hose. Some of those mini-LEDs in the windscreen washers, the 8-ball, natch...

Oh yeah, this has mileage. B)

Al.

Oi! I hope you're not aiding and abetting the competition Mr Freezer?!?

I've been looking into paint for my Burberry check... B)

Al ;)

P.S. Hey John - I've got to take a trailer up for my axles in mid-April - you wanna head up there together and pick up your wheels too?

Bring 'em up John,

the other welders is gonna 'av to show nuff respec when this baby cruises..

gonna try an get some spinners sorted from a man down the road at the weekend

peace out B)

you iz only jelarse Al, cos the babes love a bit of blinged out plant :D

Did you ever see the mention we got in one of the mags for taking a limestone seriers ( COVERED in mud ) complete with spinners and neons through the streets of Chichester on a Sturday morning?

The local chavs had to reverse back up the road as they couldnt believe their eyes!!

Best laugh we have had in ages!.... we were taking the pee ..they thought we were cool!!!

Did you ever see the mention we got in one of the mags for taking a limestone seriers ( COVERED in mud ) complete with spinners and neons through the streets of Chichester on a Sturday morning?

The local chavs had to reverse back up the road as they couldnt believe their eyes!!

Best laugh we have had in ages!.... we were taking the pee ..they thought we were cool!!!

All you need now is a Burberry canvas !!!! :o:ph34r::lol:

SG