1994 200TDI into 1988 D90 19J. Help needed (PAS pipes)

Western..

Can you get me the part number for the whole PAS pipe please?

Would like to see how much Craddocks will charge for it.

Just looked on Ebay and the closest Discoveries for breaking are miles away. Was hoping for some near Doncaster, Nottingham or Sheffield

which hose as there are a few numbers depending on which pump is fitted/used.

PAS reservior hose to PAS pump ?

PAS pump to steering box ?

the existing pipes might have a alloy tally wrapped around them, if they do clean these so you can read them as it shows the LR part number.

Just got round to getting photos for Western to identify :) ...

ande84, Do you have any photos of your explanation?, Not quite sure on what you mean?.

I also have a Pirtek within 10 miles away so thats an option but I do need the banjo bolt that I am missing before I visit Pirtek dont I? :huh:

P.S also added a photo of the 19j pipe which joined the 19j pump

Thanks... Matt

i used a defender 200tdi pressure pipe and changed the big nut on the side of the disco pump for one off an old scrap defender pump. i assume youre mounting the disco engine along way back like anormal 200 defender. got the bits from jake wrights in burley.

Just got round to getting photos for Western to identify smile.gif

ande84, Do you have any photos of your explanation?, Not quite sure on what you mean?.

I also have a Pirtek within 10 miles away so thats an option but I do need the banjo bolt that I am missing before I visit Pirtek dont I? huh.gif

P.S also added a photo of the 19j pipe which joined the 19j pump

Thanks... Matti used a defender 200tdi pressure pipe and changed the big nut on the side of the disco pump for one off an old scrap defender pump. i assume youre mounting the disco engine along way back like anormal 200 defender. got the bits from jake wrights in burley.

Thats what I would love to do.. But try finding a scrap 200tdi defender!. Rarer than a leak free series tongue.gif.

Found a disco wrongly advertised on ebay for breaking 15 miles away from me so going to ring the owner up in the morning to see if I can buy from him..

Fingers crossed!

Yeah found a disco being broken up on ebay. Hopefully will have the pipework on Saturday.

Yeah thats sounds great, Does this Pete with the green rangie go on Difflock?. If so we was hoping to arrange a day out.

Im also in Maltby most days.. Do a lot of work with my Dad on Behalf of "The bathroom company - peak 2000"

SORTED.

Bought a pipe for £5 with some silicone hoses from a 200!

Fitted it as it was.. It needs lengthening but for now it will do. I also bought some 8mm compression straight connectors and have some 8mm copper pipe so will wait till I get another pipe and will legthen that (Incase it goes balls up!)