Replacement Panel RRC

stuck

Hi all,

Does anybody sell the back plates that sit either side of the front grill and have recesses in them for the head lights? Mine have almost rotted away.

Probably not the best description in the world but I hope you know what I mean :blush:

Cheers,

Mick.

Paddocks too, although they only do one variety which is for an earlier version than my 1990 model - the major dimensions are the same so they fit ok, but the minor brackets and punchings (for example the grill mounting holes/tags) are wrong. According to Paddocks there is only one type on the market and, since I had already welded mine in before I noticed, I just modified it.

I'm also looking for a headlamp box and I've found these by googlng around.

Hadrian Body Panels (www.perfectpanels.co.uk) who say they distribute vial local motorfactors

and Beevers Auto Panels (http://bap.dominohosting.biz) who do mail order.

Not used either so don't know what ther'e like. Looks like the second one is supplying from the first, same part numbers.

Does anyone know what area the headlamp box covers? The pictures arn't very clear, looks like it includes the vertical panel panal at the side of the radiator where the horn and autobox cooler bolt on. Would be good if it also included the body mount at the bottom. If anyone has used one please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Mick

Keep us posted as I'm interested in the results.

SPI who used to make a lot of replacement panels have gone bust so stock is drying up e.g. whole replacement inner wings are no longer available for instance....

Rob

Hi again,

Rang Rimmers yesterday, they said it includes the body mount so I ordered one on the strength of that. Will let you know what the quality like.

Look like Hadrian do quite a few panels and my local motor factors is listed as a distributor, next time I'm in I'll check availbilty and prices.

Mike

Panel arrived yesterday from Rimmers. Had a look at it this morning and a bit dissapointed it is a Britpart one, the repair panels picture on Rimmers website clearly has the Hadrian panels logo.

It does include the body mount so that saves me having to fab one.

It does not have holes for the horn bracket and the coating is so thin in places its already got surface rust in places. It will clean up and the holes ar easily driled, just the usual Britpart quality!

Will be fitting today if it stops raining, I'm having to do this outside on the drive :(

Mike