Hello from the Isle of Man

RickB

Wecome Rick, Uncle Ralph will be along shortly to tell you to read the bits at the top blahdy blahdy blah, best do it as he does get mean if upset :D

Mo

Oi watch it trouble maker :P

Welcome Rick & as Mo has already mentioned it I won't :D

Hi guys, I figured I should introduce myself properly, so here goes..

I'm Steve from Southampton and I drive a V8 Disco as both my daily driver and play thing.

Well, it will be a plaything just as soon as it is lifted etc, just waiting on the parts and a break in between work and bad weather.

I would say I am off to lurk in the corner, but looking at the date I joined and my member number, I have been doing enough of that!

Suppose I should try and make myself useful somewhere then..

See you all around..

Why so few posts, Steve?

:unsure:

Honestly, when I first registered, I also registered elsewhere, and then forgot about this place...

I came back every now and then, but never logged in, just lurked.. :ph34r:

Things have gone slowly down hill at 'the other place' and I just got bored, and I was pointed back here by some one, it was only when I logged in that I realised I had never actually posted here..

Hope you dont mind if I make myself at home.

[kicks off shoes and reclines seat]

All new members are welcome as long as they don't use that god-awful text speak, are not bald, sarf Africaan, Irish, beardy/hippy type,ginger, rambler, tree-hugger, or permanently wigged-out (like Nige actually) :P

Les. :lol:

hmm, beardy/hippy, spaced out tree hugger type and I've survived for a while, d@mn should probably have kept me mouth shut :rolleyes:

(i'll shut the door on my way out)

All new members are welcome as long as they don't use that god-awful text speak, are not bald, sarf Africaan, Irish, beardy/hippy type,ginger, rambler, tree-hugger, or permanently wigged-out (like Nige actually) :P

Hmmm, I am studying an MSc in Architecture, Environment and Energy at The Centre for Alternative Technology...

Irish

Oi Henson, I resemble that remark. :angry:

If I wasn't langered drunk, I'd come over and give you the kickin' of your life. :P

Welcome all new members. There's mostly friendly on here, apart from Les, though he has his uses (allegedly)

:D

All new members are welcome as long as they don't use that god-awful text speak, are not bald, sarf Africaan, Irish, beardy/hippy type, ginger, rambler, tree-hugger, or permanently wigged-out (like Nige actually) :P

Aha! Nothing wrong with being a snob then? :P

:rtfm:

Al.

P.S. Its foreign-speak for hello, Mr Henson. :P