NEW! Z Brake for the Serious off roader

Niall_CSK

Following in our tradition of innovation and bringing quality products to the Off Road Enthusiast.

We have done it again, due to popular demand, flattering write ups in the press & various off road forums and ovewhelming praise from renowned off road guru's such as Newbie & FronteraSport:-

We bring you the all new, often copied but never bettered, Z Brake, the last word in parking brake efficiency.

Simple ideas are the best, and we have taken this simple idea (not patented or copyrighted by Hybrid from Hell or Hillbilly Raider) and refined it to perfection (and painted it orange).

Make no mistake, this is not some flimsy piece of engineering, we have heard reports of other makes crumbling or chipping in use, not something you want while on a trek across the Gobi where you are placing your life on the line and your trust in renowned essential equipment.

The Z Brick Brake has many advantages over our immitators. It is full size not the limited capacity half sized versions touted for their reduced weight. Fully compatible with all Land Rover models and will not invalidate your warranty. Easily transferable between vehicles. Can be used to ease entry & exit from raised vehicles, for those more vertically challenged drivers. Comes in our standard Orangey easily recognizable shade which is also easy clean.

Call us for a price quotation or if you just fancy a bit of verbal.

brick.jpg

Guest diesel_jim

"Also, new from our latest LRO magazine catalogue is our newly re-invented wheel.

Wheelchair%20Wheel.jpg

As you can see, we've totally re-invented it to our latest specifications. :rolleyes:

I don't see why everyone is mocking this, the value and performance for the price*, has to be very hard to beat. Are you all gonna tell me you have never used a brick z-brake to chock a wheel? :angry:

* no mention of the price, I guess you have to ring up SR and depending on what coloin says, may make this not such a good value.

(I prefer blocks of wood, the eco friendly z-brake)

EXCUSE MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cause i is da likkle (shory fat) girl/guy wot aint got too braind sells to rub togeffer dont fink u can get away wif using moi idea! AND ME BRICK!!!

Dat der brick is da one wot woz on my drive last nite went i let me pitbull back in after it woz aving a slash in nextdoors garden!!!

Diz mornin IT IS BEEN ARF HITCHED!!!!! and me bling bling moter woz arf way darn the street, and eddin for da Vicors pansys!!

Ere is a foto wot proves it is mine !!!!( loike wot i showed u befour!)

Bling1.jpg

GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Mandy,

I am begining to worry a little about you now :lol:

Nige

Took your time! most have thought that for years!!! :)

Still life is too short to worry about being "grownup" all the time and i dont bring much techy knowledge to the forum,... SO if i can make people smile with my silly comments and pics then ...jobs a goodun?! ;)

Amanda-Jane.

Bling1.jpg

Mandy, there is a nother trick you have missed. Look carefully.

Very very carefully.

At the rear wheel.

Now unless I am mistaken, the tyre is resting on a pre-production and soon to be ripped ScrapIron X-plate that prevents tyres from sinking into gravel and sand. :rolleyes:

Mandy, there is a nother trick you have missed. Look carefully.

Very very carefully.

At the rear wheel.

Now unless I am mistaken, the tyre is resting on a pre-production and soon to be ripped ScrapIron X-plate that prevents tyres from sinking into gravel and sand. :rolleyes:

nah, that's to keep the cover on the sewer when Stringy uses the toilet after one of Stewarts BadBoy Pot Noodles :D