truck cab

gsr341

hello :)

does any one else with a truck cab , have a very annoying rattle from the rear window ?

mine drives me mad , the cardboard i stuffed in it works a bit till it gets damp .

any one else suffer this problem ? if so how have you fixed it ?

cheers :(

yep loud as f**k rattle that drives me barmy. surprising how quiet it is when you stop it.

Filled it with quite a few things, everything seems to eventually fall out or compress so it starts again.

I am thinking of just ripping the whole thing out and fitting a plexi screen of some sort so that it stops. I never open it anyway.

hi jed , cheers for the offer :) , im off sunday as well , first time in weeks , and my bloody dad has roped me in to driving his cherry picker on a job with chester city council :( cant not do it as they closing a duel carrage way for me to do the work :angry:

all beeing well will be at baggys do on the 30thof aprill @corwen

cheers matey

Dafydd

p.s , i will come along one day , want to see your truck in action , hoping to bob mine as soon as i can get gwyn to give me a price and make the cross member

hi jed , cheers for the offer :) , im off sunday as well , first time in weeks , and my bloody dad has roped me in to driving his cherry picker on a job with chester city council :( cant not do it as they closing a duel carrage way for me to do the work :angry:

all beeing well will be at baggys do on the 30thof aprill @corwen

cheers matey

Dafydd

p.s , i will come along one day , want to see your truck in action , hoping to bob mine as soon as i can get gwyn to give me a price and make the cross member

no worries.. will be up at corwen on the 30th with gwyn see you soon... :D:D

hello :)

does any one else with a truck cab , have a very annoying rattle from the rear window ?

mine drives me mad , the cardboard i stuffed in it works a bit till it gets damp .

any one else suffer this problem ? if so how have you fixed it ?

cheers :(

Yep solved it...!!

Take out all the slidy bits, and the surround, get your local glass place to gut you a nice new laminated sheet of glass to size and fit it using some ally channel from your local B&Q...

Seal it to the body with dumdum or the like and its waterproof and toasty warm...!!

Cheers

Pete