santas challenge 2009

chappers

it is on, it will go ahead, and i'l be there marshalling, allready booked. ultimate was just a complete right off, every date we set someone else put on an event, it happens, see you all at santa's,

have fun,

BOW.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D maybe this time I will last the event at tixover not just the first half hour :P

Dan

i know the lake at tixover is deep as that is where i F*cked my last landy lol was coming over the doors and all up the windscreen but oh well all part of the fun =]

general-confusion Will you be trying to kill yourself again this year or are you just going to try and beat your record for holding your breath under water again ? :blink: Adee said he's going to get his own back for the great reliability of the truck this year ! Think that means he's not jumping in after you this time :lol::lol::lol:

Chappers there aint no novice class but its all just good Christmas fun. Oh and usually very Cold ;)

Wonder if we get to do the blooming 40 minute drive to wiltasy again this year ?

Always look forward to the Santa's Challenge.

Nick.

• 1 month later...

its a 2 day event, single teams, normally cold, wet, and bloody good fun. my favorite Marshalling event of the year, the lake at tixover is very low at the mo, the clay is dry, whittlsey is always very challenging, stibbington is good fun, ask Stephan, spidertrax axles :ph34r: cradle rock and gully can be entertaining, hows the hand Lee,, its a good end to the comp year, just dont take it to serious and have a laugh, places are filling quick honest, see you there i hope, and no Adrian, I'm not competing, Maria wont winch bitch for me :( would have been a giggle, we will just have to hand out the jaffa cakes at stibbinton again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

have fun all,

BOW..