Range Rover 4.6 exhaust

V8 Freak

I need part numbers for 4.6 exhaust headers for the stainless 4.6 manifolds and the down pipes.

Pictures if possible as well Ralph. Trying to figure out if I can blend the rear section of my stainless system with some new headers and downpipes....

Neil

I'm not able to print anything at the moment, no ink in printer.

Best I can do right now is

manifold RH LKC102470

mainfold LH LKC102480

gasket ERR6733

Bolt 58mm ERR5094

Bolt 100mm ERR5096

Screw M6 x12mm FS106127L

stud manifold to downpipes TE110051L M10 x 25mm

I can't get my PC to do screen grabs, prbably cos I don't know how to.

You should have a button marked Print Screen (or Prt Scr or something similar) normally above the Insert, Delete, Home, End etc. keys. If on a laptop you might have to hold down the Fn button at the same time to get it to work. Press that and it takes a grab of the screen but does nothing with it. Next go to your normal photo editor - Paint is fine. Go Edit > Paste and it'll put it in the file. Save as a jpeg and you've got your screen grab in a file ready to upload to the forum.

For added fanciness you can hold down the Alt key when you press Print Screen and it'll only grab the active window, so doesn't include anything else on your screen at the time.

Any problems give me a PM and I'll try to help.

Rich

You should have a button marked Print Screen (or Prt Scr or something similar) normally above the Insert, Delete, Home, End etc. keys. If on a laptop you might have to hold down the Fn button at the same time to get it to work. Press that and it takes a grab of the screen but does nothing with it. Next go to your normal photo editor - Paint is fine. Go Edit > Paste and it'll put it in the file. Save as a jpeg and you've got your screen grab in a file ready to upload to the forum.

For added fanciness you can hold down the Alt key when you press Print Screen and it'll only grab the active window, so doesn't include anything else on your screen at the time.

Any problems give me a PM and I'll try to help.

Rich

Cheers DD, I'll have a play later.