Anzac Forum Christening.

timbo

Maybe it's time for a change anyway. :rolleyes: Remember the heady days, when the West Indies reigned supreme & no team could get past them? Then the Aussies knocked them off their perch & took their place as world leaders in Cricket, & the WI were really carp for many years. Maybe they still are.

So, it's now England's turn with new players etc. They have been carp for many years too. The Aussies are now getting on a bit (all except Brett Lee, who SWMBO seems to get orgasmic over, & god knows what she gets up to when I leave her in front of the telly :rolleyes: ) & some won't be available for the next Test Series anyway. Warnie won't be, so he says. :(

Still, anything can happen as we have seen, so who knows? The Aussies certainly seem to have lost some of their magic though.

Des. Your down under Sports Correspondent.

........except Brett Lee, who SWMBO seems to get orgasmic over, & god knows what she gets up to when I leave her in front of the telly 

jeez Des, what was she like when Matt "the lunchbox" Shirvington ran in the 100m at the Commonwealth Games and Olympics !!!! :blink::blink::lol::lol:

You win some, you lose some. It's only a couple of years ago that the pundits (who are they anyway) were saying that NZ rugby was finished. And when I was a kid Wales used to beat England every time, without fail.

And six weeks ago you should have read the papers here about the Springboks after that loss in the Mandela cup in Sydney. And now they journos are all patting themselves on their backs various and insisting that they had predicted what was going to happen... Well, they've got to live I suppose.

When you look at the injuries list, we really don`t have much chance.

Let hope the cricket gets off to a better start today, I spose a lot hangs on how McGrath`s elbow hold up, or if he`s in or out, hopefully Tait will come out blazing, slam a few balls into em, the good thing about a new player is that they don`t know what to expect from him.