Roads In Aus

reads90

What I could do with a safari comp truck on roads like that

Probably not a lot. 90 percent of the world seems to be covered by roads lilke this. Locals don't drive comp safari speced cars and still get from A to B. They just don't feel the urge to rush :-)

Probably not a lot. 90 percent of the world seems to be covered by roads lilke this. Locals don't drive comp safari speced cars and still get from A to B. They just don't feel the urge to rush :-)

:lol::lol:

I'm just a petrol head

and you don't get roads like that in the UK and there are too many tree huggers around to let you have fun on green lanes in the uk.

If its 50km long you don't have to drive it flat out just a little faster than the norm is good enough for me.

Ali if I come and join you to live in Aus

there should be work as a Civil Eng

Do you think they would make my two British champ class wining cars welcome in there Baja series. :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm just a petrol head

and you don't get roads like that in the UK and there are too many tree huggers around to let you have fun on green lanes in the uk.

If its 50km long you don't have to drive it flat out just a little faster than the norm is good enough for me.

Ali if I come and join you to live in Aus

there should be work as a Civil Eng

Do you think they would make my two British champ class wining cars welcome in there Baja series. :lol:

Work as a civil engereer . You are joking arn't you . I am in Kalgoolie at the moment and you would not be able to finish the sentance before they offer you a job on about $150,000 plus

Work as a civil engereer . You are joking arn't you . I am in Kalgoolie at the moment and you would not be able to finish the sentance before they offer you a job on about $150,000 plus

now where did I leave that passport B)

I'll probably get into huge trouble for this but....

theres loads of roads like that, or more deserty, more muddy, more jungle, more mountains in

South America - if you want to come and see them and drive them then I can make it possible - and its not that

expensive....

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

cheers,

Tom

theres loads of roads like that, or more deserty, more muddy, more jungle, more mountains in

South America - if you want to come and see them and drive them then I can make it possible - and its not that

expensive....

cheers,

Tom

how much does that sort of thing cost? :rolleyes:

just curious :unsure:

gary :)

expensive....

cheers,

Tom

South America :o

It's all run by Drugs War Lords

you get ambushed and kidnapped or shot over there.

I have seen too many American Films :blink::blink:

South America :o

It's all run by Drugs War Lords

you get ambushed and kidnapped or shot over there.

I have seen too many American Films :blink::blink:

I don't know Jules .

Some of the bongs over here arn't that freindly either :ph34r: