Megasquirting A Rover V8 (Serpentine) Stylee

Hybrid_From_Hell

This very kind present inspired me to get the 4.6 into place this evening.. I need to "tweak" the O/S gearbox mount and have a clash between the air con pump and the shock tower [arghh!].

My buddy at work has machined the crank pulley so I'll take some photos and post the installation next week.

Thanks again Nige!

No probs Donald

Whilst I have tested it myself on what I have here, and this is now Number 7 of the prototypes its always good to have them checked

on another unit / vehicle to be bludy sure before hitting the "Expensive Spendy" Button as I'll need to get 100 made to get the costs down

100 x wrong = horrible loss - so hence the offer.

I am 99% sure it will be spot on, but that 1% could = :( £s in the scrap in if not triple checked !

Went yesterday 1st class recorded could be with you today :)

Nige

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,

currently i have in my RRC megasquirted standard 3.9 with v-belt front end. Also i have second engine which is 4.6 GEMS with serp front end. 4.6 is project for winter nights and is currently dimantled to pieces and will take quite a lot of time to put it together.

The question is. Is it possible to use somehow serp front end to v-belt engine?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...