Mach 5's

landmannnn

I know they "look the part" but I can't really understand why. Should I hang onto mine or sell them and take early retirement?

I might be standing on some feet here, but I think they look awfull myself, so I would suggest sell them at the earlyest opportunity...

I like em, but I had two sets and could not get local tyre companies to balance them as they all said the spokes coming out of the front meant their machine could not centre them...

Im sure there must be a way around this, but when I had them I tried at least five or six large/small organisations - all same result.

In the end a truck tyre place got them balanced....

I might be standing on some feet here, but I think they look awfull myself, so I would suggest sell them at the earlyest opportunity...

You are not the only one.

From a fatigue failure point of view they don't look good, but they were designed for low millage hard knocks which would destroy other wheels, rather than with stranding millions of stress fluctuations from high millage.