Td5 chassis for 1988 110 CSW

I've bought a new MY03 Td5 chassis for my 1988 Land Rover 110 CSW. What are the things I need to change to get it all fitted correctly?

The car was a V8, but will have a 300Tdi with Defender R380 gearbox.

On my shopping list are now:

- Engine mounts 300Tdi LHS and RHS

- Station Wagon demountable crossmember (rotten)

- Bolt-on body mounts on crossmember (rotten)

Any other suggestions on things to order before starting the conversion? The car is still together and roadworthy, so comparing two chassis' isn't that easy at the moment.

You will need a TD5 engine/gearbox crossmember. TD5 chassis has the gearbox mounts built in, and the crossmember is just a brace. 300TDi has the gearbox mounts integrated into the crossmember, and therefore it doesnt fit a td5 chassis.

You will need the engine mounting brackets welded on (and the td5 ones cut off).

On a td5 90 the rear crossmember to tub mounting bracket is a removable piece, not sure if the 110 is the same, but if so, you'll need this bracket.

The rad mountings are different, but you may be able to use a TD5 rad instead of hacking them about for the TDi ones.

Fuel tank is different on a 90, but not 100% sure about a 110.

You will need a TD5 engine/gearbox crossmember. TD5 chassis has the gearbox mounts built in, and the crossmember is just a brace. 300TDi has the gearbox mounts integrated into the crossmember, and therefore it doesnt fit a td5 chassis.

You will need the engine mounting brackets welded on (and the td5 ones cut off).

On a td5 90 the rear crossmember to tub mounting bracket is a removable piece, not sure if the 110 is the same, but if so, you'll need this bracket.

The rad mountings are different, but you may be able to use a TD5 rad instead of hacking them about for the TDi ones.

Fuel tank is different on a 90, but not 100% sure about a 110.

Thanks for some great tips! The brace was included with the chassis. =) Have to look into the mounting brackets though.