A favour in Exeter area??

SteveG

Would anyone mind picking up 90 Roof rack for me from the LR dealer in Exeter and storing it until I can get down there?? Won't be too long i promise ;);)

Bought it on ebay :) It can be picked up anytime in opening hours.

Cheers in advance

Cheeky git Steve :P

I'm sure someone might be passing through on the way to Bures this weekend!!? ^_^

[handbag raised] No apart from Bish they've all pulled out to do something better instead! ;) [handbag lowered]

Tony had a good reason though

Unless DD can ratchet strap it to his Rover :lol::lol: I'll have to pop down to pickit up.

Cheers

Steve :P

Hi Steve

Where do u want it picking up from?

I'm just outside Exeter So it wouldnt be a problem :D

James

Cheers James it's Matford Land Rover, and Declan in parts would be your contact

I doubt you need it but their address is..

Waterbridge Court, Matford Park Road, Exeter, EX2 8EL Tel No 01392 823923

Thanks for that. I'll let them know you'll be picking it up. It doesn't seem to be any rush.

Steve :)

Richard, if you are going up to Steve's this weekend, could you do me a favor ?? :rolleyes:

Steve has a CD changer for me, was going to get Bish to pick up, but since i am nearer Exeter that Western, would be a bit easier !!

Richard, if you are going up to Steve's this weekend, could you do me a favor ?? :rolleyes:

Steve has a CD changer for me, was going to get Bish to pick up, but since i am nearer Exeter that Western, would be a bit easier !!

well that's completely confused me :wacko::blink:

What you bought ?

I was down there a couple of weeks ago, picking up my L322 special vehicles rack !!

What is it with that dealers and roof-racks :)

Yeah they have a few Disco Experience racks on ebay at the mo that were placed on at a good price.

I bought one of the Safety Devices built LR full length rack for a 90, 3/4 length for a 110 for 100 pounds. Just thought it would be a good purchase for 90 and 110 to use when needed.

ee_1_b.JPG

Cheers

Steve

Yeah they have a few Disco Experience racks on ebay at the mo that were placed on at a good price.

I bought one of the Safety Devices built LR full length rack for a 90, 3/4 length for a 110 for 100 pounds. Just thought it would be a good purchase for 90 and 110 to use when needed.

ee_1_b.JPG

Cheers

Steve

I guess that if someone can get the rack to the Trowbridge area by Friday I could bring it up with me at the weekend...

Chris