topless 110 CSW?

My mate has just bought a very nice 110 county station wagon, and we were discussing whether or not he would be able to take the roof off.

If it is possible what is to stop the B post from flapping about in the wind and making the back doors fly open?

Hi, check out simmonites. They have/had a 110 for sale with a rag top. Looks smart, got a £13.000 price tag too!!

Some may recognise it from a another recent post.

Or the Beach Runner 110 done by ECR, great write up on their site. The best LR that LR never made and should have clued into and cloned... but then again these are folks who think making a door out of steel, alloy, and then allowing it to fill with mud is a "good idea<tm>".

I've seen genuine CSW rear doors where the top unbolts like the fronts - they were at Sodbury and rusted to hell, but they did appear to be just another set of old CSW doors.

There are a few custom CSw ragtops about, I think you'd want to have a bit of body bracing though. A roll cage could make things easier and double up as tilt sticks if done right.