Rusper

Rusper is on for Sunday 16th.

Revised pricing, now reduced to £25, £2 for wheel wash (hopefully not required if it's dry).

The site will also be open on Sunday 30th, if you attend on the 16th there will be a reduced entry fee of £18 (if you only come on the 30th it will be £25).

The site can only become a regular event if we behave in a responsible manner so please ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition including exhaust noise! There is a strict rule on damage to trees so if you need to winch from a tree a strop must be used.

No dumper tyres.

Please arrive and leave the site with due consideration for local residents.

For entry please email me at paul@blackpig.org or PM me.

For entry please email me at paul@blackpig.org or PM me.

Mail sent :)

Oh B######S, Just fitted new Tyres, Suspension & Winch to the Rangie & was looking forward to

tested it out, Never mind :(

Does anyone know anywhere else open this weekend?

Oh B######S, Just fitted new Tyres, Suspension & Winch to the Rangie & was looking forward to

tested it out, Never mind :(

Does anyone know anywhere else open this weekend?

Sorry Graham!

Things have not got off to a good start at Rusper but hopefully from next month we should be on a level footing and have a regular date EVERY month.

• 2 weeks later...
The site can only become a regular event if we behave in a responsible manner so please ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition including exhaust noise! There is a strict rule on damage to trees so if you need to winch from a tree a strop must be used.

No dumper tyres.

Please arrive and leave the site with due consideration for local residents.

Nice to see that this site is run with due consideration for all, I will definitely be there with the family :)