Rusper is back on!

Is that down West Sussex way? There is a really good pub there, gets a mention on the back of an Iron Maiden LP IIRC. If it is the same place, I once drove the country lane from the pub with no lights in an MGB at night to see how dark it would be, and yes, it was dark very dark (I did switch them back on pretty pronto. Ah what happy days.... :rolleyes: )

Is that down West Sussex way? There is a really good pub there, gets a mention on the back of an Iron Maiden LP IIRC. If it is the same place, I once drove the country lane from the pub with no lights in an MGB at night to see how dark it would be, and yes, it was dark very dark (I did switch them back on pretty pronto. Ah what happy days.... :rolleyes: )

The Frog and Nightgown by any chance?

Chris

The Frog and Nightgown by any chance?

Chris

it may have changed it's name, was almost 20 years ago! I can't remeber but could be the Bell or Red Lion, but then 77.4% of all pubs are called that anyway. Seem to remember it being ye olde rusticy type and with an upstains that has lots of exposed beams, and there was a proper billiards table with the little mushrooms.