AWDC UK•XTC 2010

najw

XTC-Logo.gif

We are pleased to announced that the AWDC will organise a series of four eXtreme Time Challenge events in 2010

The following venues have been booked:

14 March - Sidbury Hill, Wiltshire

9 May - Cowm Quarry, Rochdale

15 August - West Harptree, Somerset

10 October - Kirton Off Road Centre, Lincs

The Supplementary and Technical Regulations are now available to download HERE

The following YouTube clips will give you a taster of the action from the 2009 event at Kirton

HERE

More details to follow shortly

hot dog!

I'm so up for this! :D 2010 is going to be a whole lot faster!

Neil, are you doing any requests for the XTC series?... :rolleyes::lol: If so, I'd like some Jumps, Step-up's, bigger drop-offs, steeper climbs... generally just silly things of that nature... :D

I think I may have been watching a bit to much XRRA... :lol:

Rob :blink:

Neil, are you doing any requests for the XTC series?... :rolleyes::lol: If so, I'd like some Jumps, Step-up's, bigger drop-offs, steeper climbs... generally just silly things of that nature... :D

I think I may have been watching a bit to much XRRA... :lol:

Rob :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Must get car finished by 14 March, must get car finished by 14 March, must get car finished by 14 March......

XXRA is a bit much at the moment - there's so few cars out there that'd be up to that sort of abuse at the moment let alone drivers being up to it :D

You need to get up a bit earlier in the morning John. You'll never get anything finished lazing around in bed <_<

I am going to have to bust a gut to get the new car ready for the first one but will try my best ;)

• 3 weeks later...

What are you worrying about entry fee's for??? I should be more concerned about how much fuel that LS3's gonna use use when you turn it up a bit,

the entrance fee will be trivial in comparision to the fuel bill, you won't hear "digga digga digga" any more, it will be "gulp gulp slurp slurp, more please gulp gulp"

and that's before the marshall shouts "GO" hysterical.gifhysterical.gifrolleyes.gif

At least you won't hear it much before 8.00 am unless he's got lots of Jerry cans

whats the crack with this then what motor should i bring my challenge truck or racer if i want to do it ie will there be winching what was the trial one like at kirton was there any self recovery needed

Hi Sam

There was no winching at the trial run event but having said that if it had rained like the last couple of events it would have been different.

The choice of route between each gate is free so you could risk a short winch or try the longer fast route. Each site will be different depending on the ground conditions but there will be no compulsory winching.

Have a look at the clips on the club website for action from this year's event

HERE