AWDC UK•XTC 2010

najw

Neil could you explain the rules as I just didn't get it

I thought that if you missed a gate you got a max time ie. 32.00 5 minutes more than the first slowest lap

and what time penalty for hitting/running over a gate etc.

Neil could you explain the rules as I just didn't get it

I thought that if you missed a gate you got a max time ie. 32.00 5 minutes more than the first slowest lap

and what time penalty for hitting/running over a gate etc.

Yes please explain the rules, as im sure i saw a single seater suzi, "how u supposed to use the winch on ur own :unsure: ???" lack of mudguards??? it looked like a bit like a comp on the vid :unsure: is there a track or order ur supposed to follow :unsure: , or is it just me :rolleyes::blink: , still fancy a go though,

Neil will correct me if I am wrong but, On a point to point the route from one gate to another is free (go where suits your vehilce best)and you must visit each gate in order and record that you have visited it by means of a (punch card, cyber key, transponder etc) A comp safari the route is fixed between the arrows.

Neil would have liked to have come and helped or watched :( looked like a good event from what I have seen so far, well done to all :)

Are the rules for the cars the same as for comp safari vehicles? with regards to specs cages etc.

Was there any winching at all? as the video only showed driven sections.

What happened to Richards 90 I read elsewhere it got heavily damaged.

As Matt has explained the route between the gates is free.

There is no compulsory winching, you could opt to take a winch route if you thought it would give an advantage.

The technical spec of cars is the same as comp safari as this is a speed discipline.

The penalties were 2 minutes for flattening a gate marker pole and 10 minutes for missing a gate out completely.

We have learned a lot from this first event and will make necessary changes at the next one which will be over completely different terrain.

Richard's car was immobilised when it fell into a very large hole and stopped rather suddenly!