AWDC UK•XTC 2010

najw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who's signed on?

Who's entering the first round ?

Who's got/going to have a car ready ? (my new car is looking doubtful for the first round but will try my best)

Any pics of the new car John??? :D

I hope to be marshalling it... If I make it back to the country.

Can we or can't we run full hydro steer?

For speed of build/manufacture I was going to put full hydro on the new car, but have just heard second or third hand that you can run it, but if someone objects to you not having a mechanical link you could lose your place in the comp is this correct?

Can we or can't we run full hydro steer?

For speed of build/manufacture I was going to put full hydro on the new car, but have just heard second or third hand that you can run it, but if someone objects to you not having a mechanical link you could lose your place in the comp is this correct?

Don't listen to rumours!!

Yes you can run Hydro-steer, that's what it says in the Regs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boys and Girls it's now less than 3 weeks to go until the first round! Sh!t it's coming up quick!!! We have a tone of stuff to do before the truck is ready, but we are going to be there!...

Neil.... I have chosen 5 video's for you to watch non stop up until the day you set out the track... ;)

Think jumps, drop offs, rock piles, tree stumps, fallen trees, huge climbs, side hills... no long fast straight wimp routes...

Neil's TV for the next 19 days. :ph34r:

]

Is there a map for the event?

I fancy coming along to view

:)

As one of the entrants to the preview round I was hoping you were going to join us again :huh: :huh: What happened?

In fact what happened to the other 30+ people who were so keen for us to do this that we committed to 4 rounds?

Ho Hum...

This is the real Sidbury Hill

My bad on the Map!

You should have our entry fee now Neil... via paypal.

Hey come on Jake, come out and play... you guys were flying at the firt event... There must be someone willing to jump in the spare seat!

Really looking forward to this... :)

Neil... would you be able to post the details of how people can pay their entry by paypal?... might be an easier way for people to get it done?... details as in the amount and the emial address to send it to...

Just a thought...

Rob