Additional gauges

Dear all,

I want to fit some additional gauges to my 2004 XS 90 Td5. I want to shift the gauges over and fit a rev counter next to the speedo. I also want to fit a turbo boost gauge, any ideas on where to mount the boost gauge and clock once its space has been taken?

I use a Croytec gauge pod, which sits on top of the dash where the ashtrays goes - it hold 3 gauges.

I would fit the tachometer next to the speedometer, and at the same time replace the standard water temp gauge with a more accurate VDO water temp gauge.

Your existing dash gauges can be relocated to the dash Pod, and any spaces that needed to be filled, can be done so with a useful gauge such as a Ammeter or Voltmeter, to allow you to monitor your batteries condition.

CROYTEC

Juma,

I have been looking at Croytec. They sell a VDO water temp gauge, do you know if this is a direct swap with the standard Land Rover gauge?

landypc

you will need the matching temp sender too, just tell the supplier which engine is fitted & they should send the correct temp sender with the gauge.

do a search for dials & gauges too. lots of useful info.

Dear all,

I want to fit some additional gauges to my 2004 XS 90 Td5. I want to shift the gauges over and fit a rev counter next to the speedo. I also want to fit a turbo boost gauge, any ideas on where to mount the boost gauge and clock once its space has been taken?

on top of dash with one of these http://www.mudstuff.co.uk/MUD_pod.shtml or it's smaller mate http://www.mudstuff.co.uk/MUD_pod_mini.shtml

I used a pod from Europa Spares & it looks like this in my 110 & contains 2 x voltmeters [vehicle & winch batteries] oil temp & oil pressure gauges]

main dash panel is now a Td5 unit with Speedo/rev counter/water temp/fuel gauge & a boost gauge in a single pod nearest the right screen pillar[not fitted in this old photo]

post-20-125623374482_thumb.jpg