Dearly Departed

17.24 no word from the "happy wanderers" as to wether or not they have freed Minivin from the mud and it is raining here now also!

am lead to believe he is coping very well but has some slight damage.

no doubt he will post his adventure story tonight(along with pics) after he has washed his hair did i say hair i meant his truck!

ah, nah! not while I got three grand invested in that truck :P need a cruddy rangie or summit

Never mind, your keep :ph34r:

So I guess if my truck isn't ready in time for Ireland, there won't be the offer of borrowing yours then!! :D

You did very well for your real first trip out, we'll save the real interesting lanes for your next truck. Keep the practice up as it's not that long now for Italy.

Just remember, if you bend it, you can always mend it :lol::lol:

Never mind, your keep :ph34r:

So I guess if my truck isn't ready in time for Ireland, there won't be the offer of borrowing yours then!! :D

You did very well for your real first trip out, we'll save the real interesting lanes for your next truck. Keep the practice up as it's not that long now for Italy.

Just remember, if you bend it, you can always mend it :lol::lol:

you won't make it further then 6 feet through those bogs on those tyres, they'll find it and you in three thousand years time on Time Team :D

"So Flubaluba, how did this contraption of the 1900's get to be here?"

"Well Jaba Fet, it would seem that it was a sacrifice to the Tax God, who was known as Gordonit. By the sacrifice of this contraption and the primitive person within, it was a means of appeasing the Tax God and help promolgate good harvests and many Virgin ladies in the afterlife"

"Interesting Flubaluba, now what's this DumbBall3000..........."

:P

Been reliving the days events with Stu, and i"DENT"ifying at what point each picked up which trophy, and really can't work out how and where you done your rear bumperette,.... when Stu pointed out he remembers seeing it like that before we even set out!! <_<

Now I don't recall a bump when I was in with you, and you weren't on your own too long, so did you pick this up in Tesco's car park, if so it dosen't count as a true battle scar :P

:rolleyes::P:D

What precisely, in the general, relevant scheme of things, is the point of this thread!?? <_<

Just to inform, that my truck, once being the pride of all the local biker friends of mine, for the transportation of my classic racer to racing events, is now a dented, torn, muddy mess :(

ITS NOT THAT BAD! I have taken the Raider down most of the lanes they drove.

yes it did get muddy, yes it did get a few light scratches, but unless you stay on tarmac you must expect a bit of mud and scratchy branches on a green lane?

took me a while to clean and polish... but it wasnt the end of the world and you guys know how i like to keep the Raider clean!

Didnt hear me reaching for the razor blades when Tonk threw a bluddy great Simax full of mud in the back of it at the Slindon challenge did you?