CHALLENGER 4x4 SERIES - DATES FOR 2010

Soliholic

If you are competing, all of the stickers that you need should be provided when you sign on at event control. You will need them on your truck before scrutineering.

Scrutineering starts at 8 (I believe) and the actual event will start at 10 and finish at 4.

2 things left to do - put the front rope on and get to West Harptree........ He says........famously.......with everything crossed!! I even had time to give the interior a quick dust out from all of the grinding debris!!

Lucy/Paul - will you have a stock of Winch sails with you at the weekend as usual?? Having added another winch, it seems sensible to have another one...

Yes as usual we will have sails, gloves, fire extinguishers, warning triangles and all the other things that you might need including a large stock of spares!!! But I am sure nobody will be needing them!!

The nearest postcode to the site is BS40 6EN.

DON'T FORGET YOUR MOT AS YOU WILL NEED IT FOR SCRUTINEERING!!!!! Also your MSA licenses, if you have not sorted this yet then you can do it on the day but only if you have a passport photo and a cheque made payable to the MSA for £23.00.

Hop this makes it all clear but if not you can call me on my mobile which is 07836 713677.

See you there!!!!

Lucy

x

Iam very jelous :P

I really enjoyed last years comp,Ihope that you al have a god time at the comp and really enjoy the drive.

Greetings from a still snowy Sweden.

PS Will go for a pay and play day on sunday but it will not be the same :( .DS

Kristian