Brake fluid capacity of a 110

1989 110, drums on rear. I'm renewing all of the brake fluid and just wondered how much i need to buy to do this. I dont want to get half way through and find i need to go to halfords for more! Also, i dont want to buy too much as i beleive it degrades in the bottle over time. So, roughly how much would i need to do this?

I used 2 litres to bleed mine when I replaced the front brake lines. I bled it until what came out was a clear liquid instead of the darker stuff that was the old fluid. Its a 1988 110 with discs on the front and drums on the rear same as yours and I bled all four corners.

I used 2 litres to bleed mine when I replaced the front brake lines. I bled it until what came out was a clear liquid instead of the darker stuff that was the old fluid. Its a 1988 110 with discs on the front and drums on the rear same as yours and I bled all four corners.

Thanks. Thats a big help - thats exactly what i plan to do.