Dixie!

Exmoor Beast

Ever tight fisted I have bought some Dixie air horns cheap off ebay (spit) and obviously there are no instructions :o

Anyway I have got them nearly playing the right tune after half an hour and several complaints from the neighbours :)

Has anyone got Dixie horns? and could you tell me with horn goes to which bit of the compressor ?

Ta in anticipation

Will :)

Will,

........Walk away from the air horns.... :o

My mate had a set but managed to break one of the trumpets in a crash... If they sounded bad before the crash, you should have heard them after, with one of the trumpets sounding like a goose farting in the fog :rolleyes:

So, I'm afraid I cannot help with the sequence, just the councelling of your neighbours ;)

Mark

All day on Monday we will be screaming around North Devon nose to tail with 299 other minis accompanied by motorbike outriders blocking the roads for us, raising money for our local Childrens Hospice.

Riotous fun!

Will :)

ps. Thanks to Bish and his Piano we may now have this sorted :) I will report back...

How many horns are there?

I guess one combination will work but I wonder what alternatives might be found allong the way.

When you've tried them all post up the collection as 'Will's Land Rover Wind Concerto' as an MP3 so we can pick our favorite.