Simex ?

Les Brock

Now is the time for me to bust the bank and get some :D

So what's the best deal at the moment and where (more than likely D4x4 as they now have the sole right for the UK)

I was going to try and barter for a set of 5 @ the LRO show but its this Friday/Sat/Sun

and I'm At Tony's and then on holiday for a week :P

Also is there anyone going to said show and who could find out what "show" deals are on so I can try and get the same price later in the week, but over the phone, or calling in and waiving cash as them.... :lol:

do I go for 35's or wimp out and have 33's ???? :unsure:

FYI

Tdi/1.4 Transfer/3.54's/big intercooler and a fair bit of whompphhh.....providing the water stays in it this time :blink:

So do your best to make me think again at acctually buying a set and fitting a new bathroom instead... :ph34r:

Thanks for the replies I will more than likely go for the 35x10.5x16's ( JST good if you could)

Bought my lockers etc from D4x4 as well as other stuff, so you never know !

I think a "few" people who have got some recently are being a bit coy about saying how much they paid, just in case the missus reads it over their shoulder :ph34r::P:lol:

Les,I paid my set of dwarf 32" ET 125Euros each one thanks to a mate from Cyprus,

with added advantage I can write it freely as I don't have any miss to read it over my shoulders!

:lol:

Have fun!

B)

I think a "few" people who have got some recently are being a bit coy about saying how much they paid, just in case the missus reads it over their shoulder :ph34r::P:lol:

My missus (my co-driver) jumped out of the Truck at the end of the Inch by Inch challange last year and told me that the 10.50 Simex we had were **** and the first thing monday I was to order a set of 12.50's.

the team next to us wanted to marry her on the spot

I could not find anyone that sold 12.50's in the UK so I still have the small 10.50's the she hate so much.....

I have Married her

At Billing 35.11.50.16 were £149.00 Fedima Remolds were £125.00 and Silverstone (new) were £130.00 I think that Simex D44 were the only one out of the three that had an E mark.

All Inc VAT.

Peter

WRONG! I will photo my E mark tomorow.