Tubular Spring Turrets

As the header says,

As part of my suspension plans I want PLUS 1+ Inch Turrets for the 90, its a long explaination why, and it may not work, should do, but......can't be bothered to make them for the money they seem to be...

Who makes them ?...

who's are the nicest, ?

does anyone do them either Bare Metal etc (I'll be tweaking them hence why I want a 'MAKER' as they may supply bare etc)?

and big Question, does anyone do them with an "Eye" loop type fitting ( A Pin / Bolt) at the top for shocker mounting rather than the standard "Pin" Type fitting. ??

Web sites and pics would be good,

I have yet to get hold of Matt Lee (Lovely Quality) ... who I think may do them,.... but I'm open to suggestions !

Nige :ph34r:

Yeah,

but I know how long it would take me, and for the money frankly its a bargain !

Tube + Time would just be silly, unlike the www.equipe4x4.co.uk s Tubular A Frame, nice but STUPID Money, and I'm thinking, dependant on how rear mod goes its on the "Make one" board....

http://www.equipe4x4.com/inglese/ARTICOLO....REAR%20TRIANGLE YIKES HOW MUCH !!!

Nige

You must be getting insane :P ...how on earth do you happen to look to these shores

when the same stuff was originally developed over there?

Next time I'll come to see you I'll have some shopping at MJL's or Qt...

:lol:

845!!!...for heaven's sake...

<_<

:angry:

Yep,

Matt Lee got hold off todfya, he no longer does them sold the Jigs to Tomcat, Matt says he must sort his website out !

Pauls away at tiomcat, but I'll be on him (ooer) soonish

Scap iron don't do them +1 inch and then agrued as to what and why I was doing what I was doing - witrhout actaully knowing what I'm doing - hate their attitude, so happy they don't do them really, and really don't know why I bothered to phone them anyway ??

"*******"

Nige :angry:

Scap iron don't do them +1 inch and then agrued as to what and why I was doing what I was doing - witrhout actaully knowing what I'm doing - hate their attitude, so happy they don't do them really, and really don't know why I bothered to phone them anyway ??

Funny, I had exactly the same response when I asked about taller turrets too.

Which shocks are you going with?

Sounds good. X axled I haven't managed to get the full travel out of my 10.5" fronts yet.

Rear's are only 9.5" to keep the springs in (well almost!) but body tub is still restricting travel at the mo.

Does ok though on the Moglite mobile ramp :D

rti_r.jpg

I'm running ProComp, several reasons but price was a pretty big factor :)

Stock is arround 8" but it can vary (like 750x16s) amongst the manufacturers with some being pretty much the equivelent of +2"s!