SS Cotton reel?

Petergg

Can anyone make me 4 X cotton reel type of shape roller's from stainless steel? 50mm wide 60mm high with a 14mm hole through middle need to taper to 30mm with a slight curve in centre.

Many thanks & cost please.

Peter

Can anyone make me 4 X cotton reel type of shape roller's from stainless steel? 50mm wide 60mm high with a 14mm hole through middle need to taper to 30mm with a slight curve in centre.

Many thanks & cost please.

Peter

:( Any one help me?

Peter

Have a chat with Tim & Nigel at Marden Engineering in Crawley. Much of their work is stainless and I suspect because a lot of their work is repetitive & boring - they get very enthused with things like this!

If you can draw it, they can make it - nice chaps too (they even like Land Rovers!)

Mention me if you like as an in (Simon Rafferty).

They are on 01293 530 530

Si

Peter,

The quietness may have something to do with the fact SS is a Right pig to work with !! :blink:

Nige

Thanks Nige, Ok will take a high-grade alloy or try nylon. I am surprised I can't find these ready made I want to put them on the end of my bumper front and rear to divert the winch rope around. I use to have them on my Recovery trucks.

Cheers

Have a chat with Tim & Nigel at Marden Engineering in Crawley. Much of their work is stainless and I suspect because a lot of their work is repetitive & boring - they get very enthused with things like this!

If you can draw it, they can make it - nice chaps too (they even like Land Rovers!)

Mention me if you like as an in (Simon Rafferty).

They are on 01293 530 530

Si

Thanks Si, may be an X-eng Item I know I am not the only one after these <_<

Peter