Stolen Defender 90 G4 Limited Edition

redb999

Hello, this is my first post on this forum, however have been using the technical archives and what not for a while. Very useful, thank you.

So, this is basically a request to keep an eye out for a real special land rover, or its parts, owned by a friend of mine. It was stolen a couple of nights ago from the Yorkshire area, near Doncaster and Pontefract. It was a very distinctive Land Rover which is the main reason i have posted it on this forum as i believe, even if it is broken down, the landy or its parts will be quite noticeable.

It's a Black G4 challenge limited edition 90 station wagon in immaculate condition. It was on a private plate but is a 53 reg. It's the type WITHOUT the winch and roof rack etc. which is why i think it is distinctive as there were very few made... It has a front roll cage on, Boost alloys with general grabbers, A bar, rear nas step, air con, blacked out windows, side steps, steering guard, g4 decals, g4 seats and a high spec sony stereo. Also, had a load of greenlaning gear in the back (nice new axe etc.) and a tomtom.

It had standard land rover alarm which was disarmed before the vehicle was moved, by, i believe, a well known method in the TD5's but, anyway, i'll refrain from posting it up...

Im hoping they may be tracked down when a seller has a combination of these bits for sale...

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and any information will be much appreciated,

Will