LRS Challenge Dates 2010

GCL

Whats the view with the news that it might have to be a Class B licence because of the championship ?

We have repetidly asked for guidance from the MSA over the SR's for the lrs "3 times" over the last 2 years. And at least twice regarding the MOC Challenge's that the lrs is based on...So it should be a clubman's licence event...Its's down on the sr's as a clubman event.

We have repetidly asked for guidance from the MSA over the SR's for the lrs "3 times" over the last 2 years. And at least twice regarding the MOC Challenge's that the lrs is based on...So it should be a clubman's licence event...Its's down on the sr's as a clubman event and this has been passed by MSA repetedly. SSHHOOOOOOSH Dont wake the baby

• 3 weeks later...

Got your entry Tom should be on the web site over the weekend.

See you in a couple of weeks

Simon. :) :) :)

Note to all

Although we have 26 names for the series not every one is doing every event see web site for availability of specific dates.

My entry for Rnd2 has gone off yesterday so hopefully another Class1 truck for that event. Harbury nice and local for me so thought it rude not to enter. Not sure I will do any others though.

Any more details of where the Harbury event actually is?

Hopefully see some of you in a few weeks.

Cheers,

Dan

Only 1 place left for round 2 now great turn out .

All competitors need to be a member of one of the invited clubs see web site.

www.lrschallenge.co.uk

See you Sunday :D :D :D

Simon

LRs Challenge R1 went well, weather was brilliant, driving was exelent throughout, punches were varied and challenging, infact there was something for everyone. All in all awesome, and no "dramatic aftermath" stories ;)

Pickies and stuff

I agree, a good site and well used. Punches had everything from drive-able to how the hell? Enjoyed ourselves even when the rope broke (again) and we mangled a brake pipe. It was really nice that we didn't feel like we had to try and destroy the truck trying to get to the punches. Well done guys keep up the good work, looking forward to the next event. :D

I agree, a good site and well used. Punches had everything from drive-able to how the hell? Enjoyed ourselves even when the rope broke (again) and we mangled a brake pipe. It was really nice that we didn't feel like we had to try and destroy the truck trying to get to the punches. Well done guys keep up the good work, looking forward to the next event. :D

We try to incourage you to torture ur truck slowly over a year, rather than just simply kill it before lunch :P

Its glad to know we an't lost out touch over christmas :lol: Glad u enjoyed it.