LRS Challenge Dates 2010

GCL

yeah

Simon you ACCUSE ME of sticking you in a small gap. picture 69 should be the one

You lot up north got any pickies anywhere??? if so where, can u stick a easy to find link on so middlands lot can have a peek, got any GOOD ONE'S of Simon ;) or that Ammoying Sharp Pair. :P. I liked the ones in Totaloffroad, made u lot up there look almost profeshional :P

We have got 100's of photos how many would you like, they are all stored on the club server for safe keeping. The Clubman Challenge 2009 photos are all here clubman challenge 2009 photos

you wont like the photos though the tyres are BIG and some of the vehicles are made from bits of VOLVOS's and some of the vehicles have steering from tractors and fork lifts, really you wont like the photo's :ph34r:

But if you really do want to have a look use the link above The Northern Challenge ones are in the same albums. All the photos from all the events are in flash photo albums :):)

We haveent got enough space on the website for all the pics and vids, sorry, but we try to link them in to stuff so they can be found. :P .Thanks for ur consern but ill be fine, ill have a look silst sitting down ;) , I have enough big tyres, and hydrolics at work, its nice to sit lower to the ground sometimes, and i get p155ed of with a ladder to climb just to get into a machine ;):P:P:P

Redrodant, you fancy picking up some of those 'big tyres at work' for me. At this rate I'll be competing on my 35' Hankooks, they are going to clog very very very quickly! :( Will be a good test for the new winch though which as of yet, has not been tested at load at all. Goes for anyone else with a spare set of boggers or et's? Anything considered, Although at this rate having the the truck ready in time is the biggest challenge, it won't matter what happens on the day aslong as i make it and take part in my book! :) Cheers, Tom

Your not the only one on 235/85's. I'm glad somebody else apart from me and Mocha are. It's gonna be our first challenge (hopefully not the last) but we are a bit worried about being very outclassed :(

Oh well, soldier on :P

Borrowing would be nice Nick but I meant for keeps lol Oh and when I say new winch... it probably was new once, back in the 80's... ha ha

Just remember it's the taking part that counts, winning is also nice but i was very happy to come 3rd with dan in class 2 hahahaha ;);)

Im sure borrowing parts is cheating! i shall have to cope with my 235/85s! Oh and your not the only one who hasn't tested the new winch under load, mines not even boltet down yet!

Nick

you dragging that motor up to ours nick or are you going to just pop up and help marshall?

you dragging that motor up to ours nick or are you going to just pop up and help marshall?

don't think i'l be competing in northern, no trailer/tow vehicle. Could drive it but it would cost nearly as much in tyre wears as fuel! Hope to marshall though, depends what the missus says!

Your not the only one on 235/85's. I'm glad somebody else apart from me and Mocha are. It's gonna be our first challenge (hopefully not the last) but we are a bit worried about being very outclassed :(

Oh well, soldier on :P

Believe me if round 1 is anything to go by,there is very little "class" here to be out'ed by. Ull be fine, make sure u bring waffles, or bridging ladders, and a tree strap or two ;)

Yeah we have some bridging made, tjolliffe made us a set but apparently they weigh lots! We have the mother of all tree straps and a nice x-anchor courtesy of simonr :D

Really looking forward to it though, hopefully its a good weekend!

Great day at Harbury! Thanks to all the organisers and other competitors for all the help and guidance. Is a steep learning curve, can't wait for the next one, hope we can make it!! Will try and make sure we have some more capable tyres next time. Was my first challenge and we had a awesome time! Thank you.

was good to watch too., i reallyenjoyed wish i could have stopped till the end..Makes me want to get my own challenge truck sorted....Well done Tom, Markand the other L.O.R.D.S mob......ADA..

There are over 1000 pictures of thoes special moments sent in from the maney spectators, Marchells & competitors, avalable to view Friends Photos ;);)

• 3 weeks later...

cant wait for yarwell is guna be good going by round 1 and 2 just get the truck fixed and sort of straight after the moc challenge as dont think my 6ft4 co driver will like climbing in and out the window all the time lol