Ripsaw coming to Discovery Channel

missingsid

You may well have seen the ad? It may be slightly OT?

the unmanned tracked vehicle often linked on the Video pages is coming to the Discovery Channel at 9.00pm on Saturday.

Having seen the quality of the best builders in the forum I am sure that this program is on topic and of interest :D

If everyone already knows about it then please pull the topic.

Cheers,

Marc.

You may well have seen the ad? It may be slightly OT?

the unmanned tracked vehicle often linked on the Video pages is coming to the Discovery Channel at 9.00pm on Saturday.

Having seen the quality of the best builders in the forum I am sure that this program is on topic and of interest :D

If everyone already knows about it then please pull the topic.

Cheers,

Marc.

I could be wrong but that looks remarkably like a driver sitting in the front of that unmanned tracked vehicle.

That was the prototype.

Website here.

As Sky and Discovery are so efficient I am trying to find the actual air times but it is proving difficult.

Marc.

Well thanks to Sky I look like a complete prat as I can find no listing for the advertised program!

Mods you might as well pull this topic as unless someone else has the correct information I am going to be disappointed :(:huh: