90 / Defender 90 Parts book, pdf'd

For reference, the 'new' version is STC9021CC:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rover-Defender-90-110-130-Catalogue-1987-2001/dp/1855207125

It covers 90, 110, and 130 from 1987 right up to 2001 (and presumably at least in part, up to the start of the TDCi models in 2007)

Don't think anyone has that one to scan yet? But if they do I know somewhere we can host it :)

Thanks for a great link to the parts book..

Great job, makes it easier when microcat decides not to play and also easier on the eye.

Mentioning Microcrat, probably every one that runs microcat has their workaround for changing the date but I didn’t until I recently came across a little Freeware utility ‘run_as_date’ from Here Works 100% and you can run multiple applications simultaneously each with different dates to start from, yet your PC clock does not alter. I’ve no connection, only a satisfied user.

• 4 weeks later...

I appreciate that a) I probably know the answer :( and b) I'm diverting a Defender thread, but I also have an original 2a Owners Book (1965 vintage), the BL vintage 2a parts book and the original 2a workshop manual lying about. I'd have to split the bindings to scan them, but would anybody find those useful too?

:ph34r: I also have a sectional drawing of a Fairey overdrive (with part numbers) but that is waiting for several quiet lunchtimes to CAD up :ph34r:

p.s. I'm happy scannering things, if there's anything else?