Another satnav cock-up

GBMUD

just leave them there and take away their driving license if they are so stupid by "not realising that the recommended route goes through the ford."

how can you not realise when there is a great bl**dy river in fornt of you!!!?? :o

just leave them there and take away their driving license if they are so stupid by "not realising that the recommended route goes through the ford."

how can you not realise when there is a great bl**dy river in fornt of you!!!?? :o

"But the computer told me to go through it" :)

Seriously - my brother in law was in a mate's car and he was playing with his new satnav for a short journey to the next village. Satnav told him to turn into a restaurant car park rather than the village hall car park 200 yards further on. Brother in law tells him this used to be the village hall years ago, but he was ignored because "the computer told me to turn here".

Anyone who blindly follows satnav directions and ignores their own eyes deserves everything they get :D