300 tdi to look like td5 facelift

gavwheater

is it possible to do the td5 face lift on a 1996 discovery 1 300 tdi and if so how would i do it and is it a big job to do. im wanting to make the front of my 300 look like the front end of a 02 discovery td5 and also i was thinking of moving the lights from the bottom at the back < not the bumper lights > to the position of were they are on the td5 if any one has any idea then please let me know thanks people.

To upgrade the lights on he TD5 from the single to multi lamp units needs a fair amount of bodywork and alot of wiring. Since it would appear to be possible to upgrade from a 300 type headlamp to an early TD% unit it follows that an upgrade to the later units "should" theorewtically also be possible. There is a dvd which outlines all the mods from early to late TD5 lamps available from TD5Alive (I think). Get hold of a copy of that and take it from there. The headlamp units for the facelift TD5 are about 75 quid each from Land rover IIRC