Stairway to heaven!!

:unsure: Another of the dawgy questions again.

Has anyone fixed a holding (Grab) point on the passenger's side of their truck? I got a Tomb Raider rock sliders but climbing it without extra support somewhere up on roof is virtually a PTA.Other half is threatening to abandon joining me in the landy!!This is a 1999TD5 110 MY. The one provided by Land Rover on the dashboard is not good enough!!

post-7610-126372973463_thumb.jpg

post-7610-126372978042_thumb.jpg

Slighty different tact here.

How about Something along the lines of a length (sure you wouldnt need much) of seat belt type tape/material with a handle/loop in one end and the other attached to the seat belt anchor point between the middle and drivers seat. This could then be tucked out of the way when not in use and saves you drilling holes in various places.

Just a thought and should be pretty straight forward to make and not cost much either.

• 1 month later...

rolleyes.gif Was at a car breaking yard and found a holder for a DAF truck. I instantly go it and through improvisation , I came up with this engineeringohmy.gifohmy.gif

I will paint it very soon. Just needed to show it off,,,,,I gave it a good hamering to correct the angle on it.huh.gif

post-7610-12682619733_thumb.jpg