Here We Go Again

will_warne

Hmmm, I think I need to change my aftershave. My winch bi*ch can't make the third event in a row; he got the dates wrong and is still on holiday :( Oh well, can't be helped.

So, if anyone would like to come and run arround with winch cables this weekend down in Devon it'd be very much appreciated.

TIA,

Will or Si

yep i have spare very willing winch bi**ch.

he was due to be in my team mates vehicle but now my team mates vehicle is knackered he cant make it , so i am now teamed with Darth, leaving said spare winch bi**ch.

Hes done a couple of challenges with me but nothing too serious. i am desperatley trying to find him a seat/team as i had sort of promised him a place in my mates wagon, which now cant happen

My intention was to bring him over to Tonys on the Fri night and 'hope' that someone would turn up less co driver.

i guess from the post Will you are now sorted so that leaves Si?

mmm

Never seen me or Ali drive have you

Last time I teamed up with will he gave up 2/3 of the way through the day due to me pushing him a bit hard and not giving a ---- about bodywork were as poor old will was a little concerned about his 90.

was a good laugh