Alisport FMIC Mounting.

ajh

Some more fun, after a while and without much help from the install document (come on guys, have you not heard of including photos?) I think I've almost managed to get the FMIC where it should be on my 92 200TDI. There is one issue though, I have all the hoses lined up and connected, I have the slam panel roughly where it should be according to the top brackets, however I cannot figure out how the bottom brackets mount. The "documentation" does not specify drilling at all for the bottom brackets so I assume they go on the small U shaped ears on the top of the dumbirons, only if I do this, it is fine on one side, but since both bottom brackets are identical on the other side it is out an inch or so. If this is the correct location I would have assumed one bracket would be a left and the other a right, but they seem to be both rights.

Did they screw up and ship me the wrong parts, or am I just doing something very wrong?