I'll scratch your eyes out!

Logged into LRA today, sometimes I look, and sometimes I look, log in, and reply to something. I always have a link to this site in my sig, regardless of the site I visit. I originally got the link wrong on LRA, so after taking some advice, I posted what was the right link to here ('cos you lot need all the help you can get!).

Anyway, a couple of times I noticed that the link didn't work - so assuming it was me being a numpty, I put it right. I always check the link, and it has in the past seemed fine. Today I posted in the series forum, and checked the link again. Now it has been altered so that it doesn't work. Some idiot on there is messing with it for whatever reason. I don't really give a monkeys about who owns/runs a L/R website, but doing this sort of thing is stupid, and as a result of this post, possibly looks worse for it.

Bigfoot - you got q problem with me posting on your site? say so and I won't anymore.

One of your admons/moderators is an idiot.

Les.

Logged into LRA today, sometimes I look, and sometimes I look, log in, and reply to something. I always have a link to this site in my sig, regardless of the site I visit. I originally got the link wrong on LRA, so after taking some advice, I posted what was the right link to here ('cos you lot need all the help you can get!).

Anyway, a couple of times I noticed that the link didn't work - so assuming it was me being a numpty, I put it right. I always check the link, and it has in the past seemed fine. Today I posted in the series forum, and checked the link again. Now it has been altered so that it doesn't work. Some idiot on there is messing with it for whatever reason. I don't really give a monkeys about who owns/runs a L/R website, but doing this sort of thing is stupid, and as a result of this post, possibly looks worse for it.

Bigfoot - you got q problem with me posting on your site? say so and I won't anymore.

One of your admons/moderators is a thwack.

Les.

Perhaps this is a question that could be brought up at LRA? Perhaps it has been, I never go there.

Chris

So tw*t is acceptable language is it?

After reading the pinned thread about Forum Charter I wouldn't have thought

Although there is probably some ancient anglo-saxon precedent :o

PS: This is obviously OT in relation to the topic about which I know nowt

Les, I haven't touched your link and have no reason to do so.

I clicked it about a week ago as a quick way to get into your forum and it worked fine.

I don't see that any of the moderators here would have any reason to alter it either.

I welcome your occasional posts on LRA and don't want to put you off.

My complete signature was corrupted a while back (before Christmas) and I put it down to a UBBthreads problem.

Funnily enough, there is a security upgrade for the software - which I must get around to installing.

When I clicked onto the link in my Signature to look in here, it didn't work. There was an additional letter added to stop it from working. Like I said - third time now, and very childish.

The last time I did anything to it was after (Geoff or Trev) showed me what to put in in order for it to be clicky. On that occasion I just cut and pasted what I was told to and it has worked fine ever since.

Can't you check Admin CP and find out who it was?

Les.

One of your admons/moderators is an idiot.

Les.

Dunno about you having problems with the link Les but it has worked for me several times when I used it as a short cut to get here.

I'll admit to being an idiot but I didn't bugger up your link.

John