+1" spring options

hello, i recently fitted a warn winch and heavy bumper to the front of my 90. I used range rover heavy duty springs and this levelled it up great, they are part number NRC4304 and are £9 from paddocks..

cheers Gary

Be careful! Those rear disco springs NRC 8045 and 8044 are standard 110 front springs too! They are progressive and as a result give the same ride height as a standard 90. I have them on my 110 as do all standard 110s. They won't give you a lift.

There are other disco rears which might be more suitable. Perhaps they were the V8 '90-'93 NTC5527 rear red/pink springs?

Regards,

Diff

Diff,

well they are the ones i fitted to the front of my 110 tdi with a warn 9000 and heavy duty bumper and it raised it 1" over std ride height (about 1.5" over what it was at the time i changed them)

Diff,

well they are the ones i fitted to the front of my 110 tdi with a warn 9000 and heavy duty bumper and it raised it 1" over std ride height (about 1.5" over what it was at the time i changed them)

How odd! I can only think that your 110 must have had the wrong ones on originally, or old and saggy ones. As those springs are standard for the front of a 110 as mentioned, so should have been on there already. A standard 110 front like mine, doesn't sit any higher than a 90. A 90 has lighter springs than a 110, but are not progressive like the 110 ones. The 110 ones are progressive and the first three coils close up under the weight of the vehicle, so give the same overall height. The 110 springs shouldn't sag as much as the standard 90 springs when you put a winch on.

:)

Regards,

Diff