Woooo Hoooo at last !!!

oh jesus chill, considering some of the other comments recently about our likewise forum that was minor joke, I don't go there as I aint got the time and couldn't care less if anyone else did or didn't :rolleyes:

Im cool Just thought you were implying that the reason it was on the cover was because i had the right funny handshake.

Im cool Just thought you were implying that the reason it was on the cover was because i had the right funny handshake.

Ah that's ok then :D just with the general grumbles between the two recently I thought put a bit of a twist on it ;)

Chris, Are you going to tell him - or am I? :lol::lol:

What do you want me to say she is a hot babe and i want her?

I know what you are getting at :o and since sHe has done such a cracking article, I have no further comment :)

Ah, so you've met the lovely Jenny then? ;)

Chris

mmm Moglite and me were winding up his co driver as he was trying to pull Jen. he was really going for it too

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

good that still makes me laugh how we got him

Jens a Nice person though Done a few articles with jen over the years

mmm Moglite and me were winding up his co driver as he was trying to pull Jen. he was really going for it too

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

good that still makes me laugh how we got him

Jens a Nice person though Done a few articles with Jen over the years

Yep I would agree with that and has some sound advise from Jen about 6-7 years ago and it was spot on.

Jens advice.

Ended up with a good sponsorship portfolio and two time British off road class champ.

Yep I would agree with that and has some sound advise from Jen about 6-7 years ago and it was spot on.

Jens advice.

Ended up with a good sponsorship portfolio and two time British off road class champ.

So what was the advice?

Hey who changed my title to "Cover boy"?

Crikey, your quick :lol: I suggested it a few days ago, look at post 17 on page 2 of this thread :rolleyes: & the rest is history :lol::D & it wasn't me who changed it, Couldn't call you "Cover Girl" could we :lol:

Crikey, your quick :lol: I suggested it a few days ago, look at post 17 on page 2 of this thread :rolleyes: & the rest is history :lol::D & it wasn't me who changed it, Couldn't call you "Cover Girl" could we :lol:

I know it was mentioned but i didn't think it would happen :o . "Cover boy" does sound a bit c##p, don't you think?

So what was the advice?

Race a car that there are lots of, but not racing = freelander 750,000 made and I own both racing ones

Don't race in a class that you can't be competitive in. = stay in production class

Don't race if you can't win = why race against someone that has a £35k engine if all you can afford is a £15k car you will never beat them consistently race in a different class.

Don't race buggies/prototype as you will never get any good sponsors unless you are a manufacturer.

Keep the TV and mags happy.

I know it was mentioned but i didn't think it would happen :o . "Cover boy" does sound a bit c##p, don't you think?

it was the best I could think of at the time, PM Geoff /Trev or Les to change it to your previous title or a new one.