Thought I should alert you about No Fear Off Road

M&S

just seen this on one of the LR facebook groups -- LAND ROVER Owners Spares Department --- from Edward Barrington himself setting the record straight -----------

10492549_10152447542017088_3062651904661Edward Barrington Hello. Thank you for giving me a chance to explain john. I used to work for my dad but I now trade on my own as I did not agree with the way my dad conducted his business. I changed my name for personal reasons however a part of the decision to change my name was so people stopped comparing me to my dad. They say you can chose your friends but not your family - unfortunately my dad has used my name to open various companies as he is unable to do so himself, when I worked for him I had no control over anything he did which sadly has given me a bad reputation.
He started this when I was just 18 & I didn't know better. Now I am trading on my own I am trying to start fresh and separate myself from my dad. If you buy parts from my company you are more than welcome to collect the item on the other hand I can post items out. I am looking for a second chance so please don't comment if you are going to be hateful. Thank you again John for giving me the chance to explain.
  • Like 1