Thought I should alert you about No Fear Off Road

M&S

Thanks for the replies and support, much appreciated. Down £4,350, yes a stupid naive mistake trusting them. Police have opened an "Incident" report, also Gloucester Consumer Service/Trading Standards.

Sent registered letter requesting money, telephoned etc... Have to follow due legal process, giving 14 days. On day 15 will be going through small claims, another £200+. Then have CCJ and Crown Court Bailiffs. Not going to let this rest; I'll keep you guys informed.

Happy 4x4 ing.

• Like 1

Once you have the CCJ against them go straight for a High Court judgement, it only costs £60 and that cost and the costs of enforcing the judgement are added to the fund being recovered, plenty of info on Wikipedia

OK thanks. Have to give 14 days to respond. On day 15 will be going through small claims (£200). Then another 14 days etc before can go CCJ and Bailiffs etc. If you don't follow "legal" procedures, CCJ & High Court won't allow case.

I have passed all details pertaining to this company and their other company names etc to Action Fraud. www.actionfraud.police.uk

They are collating ALL information and coordinating ALL data. PLEASE, PLEASE, log on to Action Fraud and tell them of any FRAUD by these people. If we work together we can get a Prosecution!

If you know anyone else who believes they have been a victim of fraud who wants to report the incident please ask them to complete the online report found at www.actionfraud.police.uk, or phone the contact centre on 0330 303 0800.

Please remember that it is not possible for each report to be investigated individually; however the information you supply will help police to stop the fraudsters and keep other potential victims safe.

For further advice on fraud, and how to avoid it, please return to our website: www.actionfraud.police.uk

• Like 2

There is possibly another route to take which is called issuing a Statutary Demand although its 20 years or so since I last did this so possibly things have changed.

You used to get the form for a minimal cost from Oyez Legal Stationers, and register it at the court.

Effectively IIRC, once issued, it puts you in front of any other creditor including their bank, taxman or someone with a lien on the business.

The last time I used this the company involved had to settle our £10K bill before they could file for administration/insolvency.

Once isuued you then have the legal right to issue a winding up petition with you as the prime preferred creditor. You need to balance this with any assets they show in the business.

The problem is, these sort of scrotes are always late filing accounts, the business assets are worth three fifths of beggar all, or they cease trading and register another company.

I hope you do get some satisfaction and get your money back.

From memory I think you also have a right to complain in writing to Companies House who have the power to ban someone from being a Director, although in the case of this man and his father this should have happened years ago.

Best of luck

Barry

I'm leaning towards fire bombing them in their car, the only way they stop people like this (and after seeing how many companies they are involved with and have registered at same place) they are just outright thieves, 10 different companies owning a fraction of nothing to give to the courts to settle debts.

Now, 98 or 95RON?

In all seriousness, it is in their nature, only very real life threatening consequences will change them, the current legal system only serves to protect ponses like these!

I will not let this rest. If any members have any FACTUAL evidence, p;lease pass on to Coleford Police.

More info on Statutory Demands below:

Make and serve a statutory demand, or challenge one

https://www.gov.uk/statutory-demands/forms-to-issue-a-statutory-demand

2. Statutory demand forms

Choose the form you need, fill it in and deliver (‘serve’) it to the individual or company that owes you money.

You don’t need to send a separate letter.

Serve a demand on an individual (including partners in a partnership)

Which form you need depends on whether you’re collecting a debt that’s:

If you’re serving a demand on a business partnership, you need to download and fill in a form for each partner.

• Like 1

I will not let this rest. If any members have any FACTUAL evidence, p;lease pass on to Coleford Police. More info on Statutory Demands below: Make and serve a statutory demand, or challenge one https://www.gov.uk/statutory-demands/forms-to-issue-a-statutory-demand

Choose the form you need, fill it in and deliver (serve) it to the individual or company that owes you money.

You dont need to send a separate letter.

Which form you need depends on whether youre collecting a debt thats:

If youre serving a demand on a business partnership, you need to download and fill in a form for each partner.

Thats handy post, lots of good links and keep at them!

I will not let this rest. If any members have any FACTUAL evidence, p;lease pass on to Coleford Police. More info on Statutory Demands below: Make and serve a statutory demand, or challenge one https://www.gov.uk/statutory-demands/forms-to-issue-a-statutory-demand

Choose the form you need, fill it in and deliver (serve) it to the individual or company that owes you money.

You dont need to send a separate letter.

Which form you need depends on whether youre collecting a debt thats:

If youre serving a demand on a business partnership, you need to download and fill in a form for each partner.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't get any updates off lr4x4, so haven't been here for a while..

Did you guys see the photo of the puma 90 with old registration on his facebook? He offered that car for sale some time ago, and on the photo's from the chassis you could see a weld crossing the VIN number.

Can you check the registration of this car online somewhere in the UK? Who can we inform about this car.. It probably has been stolen somewhere..

If anyone knows Edwards private address, could you PM that to me. I would like to send him a letter from my lawyer..

9un142.jpg

I looked for a Land Rover with regn. NGL 370X.

The response said Tax due: 18 October 2012, No MOT because it Expired: 14 November 2012.

• Date of first registration 13 April 1982
  • Year of manufacture 1982
  • Cylinder capacity (cc) 2500cc
  • CO₂Emissions Not available
  • Fuel type DIESEL
  • Export marker No
  • Vehicle status Not taxed
  • Vehicle colour RED
  • Vehicle type approval Not available
  • Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY

I don't know if that helps at all.

Haha, he now has blocked me from his facebook. His account doesn't excist when I'm logged in under my own name. How stupid is he? It's no problem to make a few extra facebook accounts is it?

• Like 3

Need to be a bit careful there... Busniess addresses and going to court against a business is fine, nasty as he may be, personal stuff is getting a bit close....

Depends, if you are seeking to enforce a writ or some such against him personally for losses?

He does need to be held accountable, enforcement against his businesses seems fruitless as no one owns anything to take away from them.