Thought I should alert you about No Fear Off Road

M&S

• 4 weeks later...

He's still at it :angry:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-90-300-Tdi-chassis-with-ID-Year-1999-LOG-BOOK-/122005825168

$_57.JPG

Land Rover Defender 90

Chassis with I.D.

300 Tdi year 1999 (T-Registration)

Very rare county model

Chassis is Damaged, Ideal Galvanised chassis swap

NO BODY PANNELS INCLUDED - CHASSIS ONLY WITH FULL V5

Buy It now only £1400,

Any Questions Please Ask or call 01594 834824

Thank You

Business seller information
Everything Land Rover Ltd
Edward Barrington
EVERYTHING LAND ROVER LTD
Unit 10a New Dunn business park
Sling
Gloucestershire
GL168JD
United Kingdom

Phone:01594834824
Email:everythinglandrover@outlook.com
Company registration number: 09681002

I don't get it... he's selling a damaged chassis, no panels etc. (which makes me wonder why being a rare country model is at all applicable?) Is the point that you buy the 'ID' and then apply it to another vehicle?

Yes exactly.

You wouldn't have engine, transmission or axles,therefore you cannot sell the chassis as a vehicle identity.

It's an illegal practice,he is selling a lump of scrap metal for way over the odds,conning the end user, and selling the rest of the truck off as spare parts as well.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 29/02/2016 at 7:16 PM, CwazyWabbit said:

It should look like this one

post-25689-0-45123300-1456773334_thumb.jpg

But on the previous picture there appears to be a weld right along the line where the VIN would be.

Are these at it again or just using a generic photo.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-rover-defender-chassis-ID-for-sale-HPI-clear-all-documents-/122511505989?hash=item1c86413a45:g:UbEAAOSwAPVZEst~

Nice spot ballcock, I'm trying to remember where I got that picture from, I'm pretty certain it isn't one of his. Also neither of the chassis in his photos could legally be tax exempt, they are at least TD5 era but most likely pumas.

• 3 weeks later...

ooh, good spot, certainly looks like the chap.

Michael Fear I think is the original fraudster, Edward his son.

Thank goodness for that, lock him up.

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/915730431/MR-EDWARD-SAMUEL-FEAR/companies

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/914947865/MR-EDWARD-SAMUEL-FEAR/companies

• 3 months later...

Thank goodness I found this post. 

Michael Fear & co are still at it! Found them in Ebay with user ID ex2017. (He is trading with companies Excell trade ltd and just 4 ltd) advertising Discovery 4 parts / breaking for salvage. On the 27th September 2017 I  Rang them up and they said they got the engine which was what I’m after. Agreed on a price of £3,500. I said I’ll come down for inspection before buying but they said I need to make a deposit to out the engine on hold. He emailed me a company bank info, I then transferred a deposit if £1,500. Then rang to get an appointment and address to come inspect, make the rest of the payment and collect the engine. He confirmed payment and said he will email or text details. He won’t send the details through and started ignoring my calls, I used a different number once he noticed my voice he hung up.  Emailed him through Ebay for a refund he won’t. Now I said I want my money back through Ebay. He replied saying it’s a breach of contract that he won’t refund! 

It’s really shocking that in this day and age one could be scamming people broad day light and still operate a business.

Attached is the email I got off him. By the way the investigations so far revealed the bank account isn’t actually Natwest, it is Cash Plus, a non high prepaid bank account for people with bad credit. Easy to open and launder funds. The mobile number on the attachment is his current mobile phone. As he’s got 4 more listings on Ebay with the same phone number. So worried that more and more innocent people would stumble across his listings and end up being a victim.

7B062285-F3A5-4DD1-8BA9-3084D2136A4A.jpeg

List of directors for both companies and persons with significant control operated by Michael Fear:

This applies to both , Excel Trade LTD & Just 4 Ltd.

Registered office address
246a Court Oak Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B32 2EG

HATTON, Simon

Correspondence address
246a, Court Oak Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B32 2EG

Fear Michael

Correspondence address
246a, Court Oak Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B32 2EG

Date of birth
July 1960

Just 4 Ltd

Registered office address
Unit 6 New Dunn Business Park, Sling, Coleford, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL16 8JD

ROWLEY, Neil

Correspondence address
Unit 6, New Dunn Business Park, Sling, Coleford, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL16 8JD

SHAKLETON, Carl Christian

Correspondence address
Unit 6, New Dunn Business Park, Sling, Coleford, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL16 8JD

Date of birth
October 1969

MOORE, Louis Andrew

Correspondence address
61 Hardwick Av, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom, NP16 5EB

COOKE, Denzil

Correspondence address
2 Avalon Place, Tranch, Pontypool, Gwent, NP4 6ES
Date of birth
June 1960

FEAR, Michael

Correspondence address

Date of birth
July 1960

MOORE, Lewis Andrew

Correspondence address
61 Hardwick Av, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, United Kingdom, NP16 5EB

Date of birth
November 1990

2 hours ago, Idrivebimma said:

Attached is the email I got off him. By the way the investigations so far revealed the bank account isn’t actually Natwest, it is Cash Plus, a non high prepaid bank account for people with bad credit. Easy to open and launder funds. The mobile number on the attachment is his current mobile phone. As he’s got 4 more listings on Ebay with the same phone number. So worried that more and more innocent people would stumble across his listings and end up being a victim.

7B062285-F3A5-4DD1-8BA9-3084D2136A4A.jpeg

Strongly disagree with your comment about Cashplus,  they are not a place to luander money, suggest you are careful saying comments like that on a forum, you might just drop yourself in trouble, 

Suggest you ring Cashplus & as you have his account details discuss the transaction with them, I'm sure their fraud prevention team would be interested in this activity of scamming people