Dash Measurement.

As I am still waiting on my new doors I cannot measure to determine the maximum width of my fabricated dash. Would someone with a 2007+ or 2007+ doors and door cards be able to measure both the distance between the door cards when both doors are closed (at the dash) and the width of the dash itself please? I know Defender dashes are slightly narrower than Series II ones but I don't know by how much, I have a complete Series IIa one here I'm using for inspiration but the Defender one is entirely in pieces and I'm not sure I could find enough to get a reliable measurement.

On the up-side if this project goes well, a fully functional alloy dash will be commercially available, inspired by the Series IIA but with a centre console and lots of spaces for bolt-on gauge panels (and panels pre-cut for various sized gauges, switches, and LCD touchscreens). I realize this is going to be expensive which is why I hope to help offset some of the costs by doing the design with CAD and making it easy to replicate.

I'm still always interested in examples of what others have done as well.

Thanks, much appreciated. The rest of the build is starting to progress quickly and I'd really better get started on the dash and wiring this weekend. At least getting all the parts.