2010 ultimate challenge

bow

its back, PROTRAX off road events presents the

2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE,

24TH-25TH APRIL 2010,

six sites over 2 days, various terains to conquer,

format for this year is 2 car teams, this means 2 cars,2 drivers, 2 winch personel,

maximum of 14 entries= 24 cars.

same routine as normal for our events, start at the castle inn caldecot, accomodation is available as is camping,you all know how our events work :)

for more info and booking forms please contact,

protrax@aol.com.

01858 535552.

07973 116681.

all bookings are being sorted through the office, so there can be no confussion,

i'll do my best to answer any questions as allways,

all the best,

BOW..

what's with vince's pricing policy then? santas was 2 days and £175, the novice was £70 for 1 day and the ultimate has shot up to £230 for 2 days, i know he is running a business and not a club but that has to be the most expensive 2 day event in the uk?

at least when i put mistakes in people take notice, :lol::lol:

I'm just the messenger, please be kind.

Nick, entries will always be open to you, i like watching you,

FLR, its the price of the different sites, have a new site for this year, can guarantee none of you have used :ph34r::ph34r: but its not cheap to rent.

Tony, spelling was never my strong point, and spell check missed it, :D:D

I'm just a volunteer in all this, and try to help, and yes £230 is the price, :huh:

all the best,

BOW....

right, sod the expense, I've called the boss,

the price is £290 a team thats £145 per truck, i used the calculator this time :P

limit of 15 teams= 30 trucks,

price includes 2 days eventing,presentation evening at the castle with buffet, road books, stickers, and enough marshals to keep an eye on you all,

this is the gospel truth as of today, updated paperwork will be sent to those who have requested it,

hope this sorts any confusion caused by myself or anybody else for that matter, :(

if you need any more info please ask, I'll do my best ,

BOW.. :rolleyes:

hi Alex, 3 confirmed teams so far, a couple of locals are pondering on it, so yes mate, it will run,

i have the new paper work if anyone wants a copy, just pm me your email and I'll post it across,

all the best

BOW..

hi Alex, 3 confirmed teams so far, a couple of locals are pondering on it, so yes mate, it will run,

i have the new paper work if anyone wants a copy, just pm me your email and I'll post it across,

all the best

BOW..

Good good just checking.... Ill try and get a few more to enter.

Its always a good laugh

Cheers

Alex

Protrax are really pulling out the stops for the the One to Fear

24th-25th April 2010

Corby Northamptonshire

Dedicated website http://theultimate.2fear.com/

£290 per two car team (£145 per car)

Special prizes for special stages

More special stages

Limited entries, just 30 cars (15 teams of 2)

2 day event over several large and exciting sites

New Sites

Pre event comradery at the Castle on Friday Night

Après event comradery at the Castle on Saturday night Complimentary buffet at Sunday's prize giving

HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Edited by white90
Made a little more in keeping with this website for you

Just a heads up, the people that want to enter but don't have there truck road legal can still compete, having spoke with vince today it's easier for people to trailer the trucks

so get your entry's in :)

Alex

thanks for that Alex, was good seeing you on Sunday, new truck is bloody amazing :ph34r::ph34r:

as Alex has said, your truck does not have to be road registered, but must be safe, no old bangers bought from a scrap yard, we save that privilege for pay and play :P:P

for more info please check out the new website :lol: or just ask, i always try to do my best,,

all the best,

BOW..

Just a heads up, the people that want to enter but don't have there truck road legal can still compete, having spoke with vince today it's easier for people to trailer the trucks

so get your entry's in smile.gif

Alex

Ill being seeing you there. Are you using your buggy

Dom