Cool expedition landy

Nick Boy

I spotted this in Grenwich high street, thought you might like to see it too, looked pretty well kitted out

gallery_701_60_937914.jpg

gallery_701_60_744869.jpg

I think I like the idea of where he's put (what I only assume are) the sand ladders.

any ideas on this? Also, where is a vehicle from if it has the "ZA" sticker

Nick

[dodgy accent] ZA - South Africa (Zuid Afrika), 1936-date [/dodgy accent]

I saw that Mel Gibson/Danny Glover/Irritating little guy film, subsequently everyone from SA is a violent, money printing, drug smuggling, cop killing, woman drowning criminal!! :o

Les :)

(Damned British dontcha know!)

[dodgy accent] ZA - South Africa (Zuid Afrika), 1936-date [/dodgy accent]

I saw that Mel Gibson/Danny Glover/Irritating little guy film, subsequently everyone from SA is a violent, money printing, drug smuggling, cop killing, woman drowning criminal!! :o

Les :)

(Damned British dontcha know!)

No offence to South Africans, but I only know two, and they both fill that stereotype! sure thats probably because they've seen the film too!

while I'm on the topic of expedition landies, got a few updates to our wolf, and the website...

http://www.lonewolftransglobal.com/muddywolf.mpg

http://www.lonewolftransglobal.com/Characters.mpg

Just testing the technology at the moment, but these are samples from our pilot video, shot on salisbury plain.

Looks well set up, the window gaurd/sand ladders are different, I take it they are meant to be multi-purpose, as the mounting points at either end must get in the road when using them as sand ladders.

Sand Ladders?

No they look like decorative garden wall tops to me, remember the garden wall blocks in a similar pattern.

Perhaps when they camp, they use them as a garden fence or pretend patio. :lol::lol::D

The registration number is Gauteng Province, which covers Johannesburg and Pretoria. I agree the side decorations are window guards made from left over garden wall finishers. Definitely to prevent light fingers from affirmative shopping, rather than recovery equipment. :)

Regards,

Brian