Which EuroTorch manufacturer?

Lewis

I recently asked this same question on the mig-welding.co.uk forum and the consensus was Parweld or Binzel

I was wondering if anyone had further experiences to offer or could recommend a decent supplier?

I'm looking for a 3 meter MB25 to fit an old AGA 200MIG for occaisional to moderate use (long periods of anactivity punctuated by day long sessions)

Many thanks

I would recomend the Parweld torch, we have 4 welding set each with a Parweld torch of differring lengths, i have tried different makes but the parweld definately outlasts the others and copes with abuse well, the linners are good quality and dont mind being bent in circles, and consumables are easily sourced.

Try Gary at MigTigArc they do mail order, heres a link to there site

http://www.migtigarc.co.uk/index.html

Happy welding!!

I recently asked this same question on the mig-welding.co.uk forum and the consensus was Parweld or Binzel

I was wondering if anyone had further experiences to offer or could recommend a decent supplier?

I'm looking for a 3 meter MB25 to fit an old AGA 200MIG for occaisional to moderate use (long periods of anactivity punctuated by day long sessions)

Many thanks

Binzel get my vote. Used and abused at work for the last 10years. Have a good range of liners, elctrodes and shrouds types avail too.

Have found them on ebay every so often, at good prices.

Thanks for the responses guys

HFH I had wanted a bit of extra length but I was warned off by folks saying the wire feed wasn't up to it, have you coped okay? Do you have a two or four roller unit?

I have a 4m Binzel one as it was the only size they had at the shop! Steve has since told me that the 3m are more reliable long term but touch wood so far its been OK and is quite useful in a smallish workshop to reach things without having to manouvre the welder into impossibly small spaces!

I've got a 4m torch and the extra length is well worth it. You will need a decent wire feed though, the DIY range of welders seem to have pretty dubious wire feeds.

My Portamig is 2 roller, but manages just fine.

My last two torches have come from Steve/Weldequip, who's got a shop on mig-welding.co.uk. Fair prices and proper customer service. :)

I would recomend the Parweld torch, we have 4 welding set each with a Parweld torch of differring lengths, i have tried different makes but the parweld definately outlasts the others and copes with abuse well, the linners are good quality and dont mind being bent in circles, and consumables are easily sourced.

Try Gary at MigTigArc they do mail order, heres a link to there site

http://www.migtigarc.co.uk/index.html

Happy welding!!

i would recomend gary at migtigarc too,have just bought an oxford 200 amp mig from him,nice guy,was on the phone for nearly 40 minutes as i couldn,t make my mind up between two welders.

• 2 weeks later...