The Northern Challenge Corwen

Dear All,

We are pleased to annouce that we will be holding a 2 day challenge for single vehilces, on 26th & 27th June 2010 at Wern Ddu, Corwn, North Wales. We have got exclusive use of the site for the 2 days. We will offer you a full 2 days competition, The exact format is still being finalised but it will be along the lines of, 40 punches on the ground with cards on both sides of the vehicle, with a couple of specials on the first day, followed by another different 40 punches and a couple of speicials on the second day. The cost will be £80 per vehicle.The event will be open to all types and make and model of challenge vehicles, including, Hydro and 4 wheel steer, portals, and we will not limit your tyre size on this event.More details will be on the event website shortly along with entry forms, technical regulations. www.northernchallenge.co.ukWe are pleased to have Garry winch challenge Smith on the organising team for this one. :):):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The entry forms and Sr's and the regs etc have all been added to The Northern Challenge websitethose of you doing the clubman will have seen them before. Those of you that are not aware you will require and MSA clubman competition licence to take part details on the licence page on the website.

get your entries in ASAP please :):):)

Baggy

Entry forms for Corwen are not on the website yet as I have not had chance to finsih making the forms and upload etc speak to me when you come over for The clubman, I need to speak to Steve? your winchman as well :unsure:

Send in a form Baggy and pay on the friday or sat am

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody want to join us for our 2 day challenge at Wern Ddu, Corwen, Get your entry form in ASAP www.northernchallenge.co.uk dont forget to apply for your MSA competition licence if you have already got one.

I am up for it but are still waiting for the MSA licence so hope it comes through in time, do we need to be a member of BADLRC as well?

Is this a camping site or do we need to find digs?

I am up for it but are still waiting for the MSA licence so hope it comes through in time, do we need to be a member of BADLRC as well?

Is this a camping site or do we need to find digs?

isnt the x5 cozy enough for you chris :lol:

Is this a camping site or do we need to find digs? yes there is camping on site on hardish ground, I will need to check if you need grass. Hard ground pegs would go in if you need to put up a tent

What club are you a member of I will check the list and see if you are on it?

If its been 10 days or more since you applied for a licence and you havent had an email saying it being processed then I suggest you ring the MSA on 01753 765000 there is an option for licences.

What club are you a member of I will check the list and see if you are on it?

If its been 10 days or more since you applied for a licence and you havent had an email saying it being processed then I suggest you ring the MSA on 01753 765000 there is an option for licences.

Am a member of AWDC, challenger, extreeme landy and MSA arrived today finally but thanks for the advise, does the co-driver need to be a member of owt?.

Is there an option to camp or do you need digs?

Thanks

By you get about a bit, had to give the wife her car back now so got a cheapo lorry now. U doin it?

yes ill be going mate, just need to remember to send my entry off :lol:

you should come to some of the clubman challenges, you'll enjoy them :)

dan

Am a member of AWDC, challenger, extreeme landy and MSA arrived today finally but thanks for the advise, does the co-driver need to be a member of owt?.

Is there an option to camp or do you need digs?

Thanks

The AWDC is on our invited club list so that will be OK. Yes Co-driver will need to be a member of an MSA club ideally on the invited club list. but let me know and we can make the arrangements to get the club added to the list. We have camping all weekend. its on hard ground though, hard ground pegs should go in though if you are wanting to put up a tent.