The Northern Challenge Corwen

Matt,

Will there be any night stages, because if I fit any lights I can guarantee I will break them so a very powerfull head torch would be order of the day?

Cheers,

Guss.

seen as i'm one of the ones that will be setting out i can confirm that there will be nothing in the dark involving vehicles. ;)

I'm already planning specials but please remember head torches they will be needed at least so you can find the nearest tree at 3 in the morning just before you head off for bed with a fuzzy head. (time is based on usual welsh drinking time)

suspect compasses will be needed as well.

The nearest pub is: turn right out of the site, and at least a mile walk, or 3 mile wobble back!!, so a compass will not be needed for that!!

Hope the headings and step counts are better than the last Wormhough navigation exercise we tried, Barney! :ph34r:

The nearest pub is: turn right out of the site, and at least a mile walk, or 3 mile wobble back!!, so a compass will not be needed for that!!

Hope the headings and step counts are better than the last Wormhough navigation exercise we tried, Barney! :ph34r:

should be as it wont be done in 5 min and will be writen clearer this time (still recon you alllll went wrong though :ph34r: )

just filled my entry form in so will be in the post tomorrow :)

taking the 90 out this weekend to get to the bottom of all these bloody teething problems that im having at the moment <_<

dan

Thanks Dan can you give the rest of your gang a nudge as well please :)

never thought i needed a pegged diff until i did that to front :lol:

theres a 6inch strip of teeth completely gone :o:lol:

dan

so did yo get the water shortage sorted in the end?

didn't see yo again all afternoon

so did yo get the water shortage sorted in the end?

didn't see yo again all afternoon

ish barney ish....got cheesed off with it so just went and did some punches :lol:

it still kept playing up but was gradually getting better on every hill

Entries for The Northern Challenge on 26th & 27th June 2010 are now starting to come in, if you are going to join us for this event please can you get your entry sent off ASAP, you can pay on the day but we need an entry form so that we can get door stickers and work out how big the camping area needs to be etc sorted out for you all. An entry list of entries so far is here Northern Challenge Entry list

we have been and planned what we are going to do with the site. and I catorgaratally say WE ARE NOT USING THE BOG AT THE BOTTOM. we re looking at 80 punches for the whole weekend with some specials. so come on guys we need those forms in this is going to be a big weekend

good as dont like the bog to deep know carnt wait see you there friday about 5 or 6 pm i will bring burgers hot chilly ha ha

don't forget the veg Please.as we'll have been there all day